"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, February 9, 2018

thanks for loving me...

Hey everyone!!  Hope you had a nice week!!  I have a card to share for a few challenges:  Color Throwdown, Freshly Made Sketches and Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge.  I have a little bag full of now discontinued Reverse Confetti quick cards and I have been trying to use them now and then.   I was going to use a couple to create this card, but when I cut the two up per the sketch I didn't like how they looked together.  So I decided to keep the red hearts panel and pair it up with some RC pink cardstock.   To bring in the gray I adhered the pieces to some dark gray cardstock leaving the little edge and gaps.  The sentiment is from the RC Seaside stamp set as is the little crab.  The sentiment was stamped in VersaFine Smoky Gray and the crab in SU!'s Real Red.  I cut a little slit in the crab's claw and then added the little heart from the RC Love Notes die set in the same gray.  A second heart in pink was added on the other side.


Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Supplies:  Cardstock:  MFT white, RC pink, gray; Stamps:  Reverse Confetti; Dies:  Reverse Confetti; Inks:  Stampin Up!, VersaFine

7 comments:

Greta said...

Wow--you always know how to use a sketch, Rosemary! I love all the elements here--darling card!

Lisa Elton said...

What a fun sentiment, this is so cute!

Anita in France said...

Cute and so much fun, Rosemary ... sure raised a chuckle here! Hugs, Anita :)

Amy O said...

Cute! I think I need to add this sentiment to my collection. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Nancy said...

So cute! Love that sentiment!

Vickie Z said...

Fun use of the sketch and colors! Love that crab and sentiment so happy you joined us at CTD!

Lin said...

Such a fun take on the sketch, Rosemary - and I love the tiny heart print! Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!