"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Friday, March 18, 2011

A Sentiment Sunday with ColourQ

I haven't had the chance to do a ColourQ challenge in a long time!  I really, really liked the color combo this week... it just really makes me think of spring and daffodils!   I made a version of this card earlier in the week for a Splitcoaststampers challenge and while I liked how that card turned out (and so did the 32 people who put it in their favorites!!) I wanted to make another card using the layout, but change it just a bit.    I love how both cards turned out, but I do like this one a bit better.   The other thing I love about this card??  The clean and simple look.  It just makes me happy!  



When I finished the card I realized that it was a perfect fit for the current Sentimental Sundays challenge to use green (the color or "green"/recycled items... I went with the green color).   The SU! SAB (sale-a-bration) set Bliss is one of my favorites and I used it for the card.  The sentiment is from another SU! set Because I Care.

Thanks for taking a peek....

Supplies:  Cardstock:  PTI white; SU! Old Olive; Stamps:  SU!; Ink: SU! Early Espresso, Kiwi Kiss; Ribbon:  SU! Daffodil Delight; Pearls:  Hero Arts; Punch:  EK Success bracket punch

9 comments:

Scrumplescrunch said...

A very beautiful card Rosie.
That Yellow ribbon is just perfect to give it the lift.
Smiles:)

craftieodmae said...

Rosemary this is gorgeous! Love your layout & the bow is gorgeous!

Barb said...

Gorgeous colors! Love this pretty design, Rosie! Your bows are always so beautiful!

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!!!!!

Sylvia said...

YOur card is so lovely, Rosemary! Thanks for playing with us at the ColourQ this week.

Elise said...

It's like smell-a-vision! I swear YOUR card smells just like your beautiful blog background and I'm {temporarily!} springed-up! THANKS, m'dear! THIS card... oh, heavens! It's sooooooo elegant! GOSH, I do SO love how you made those colors ELECTRIFIED! Your use of white space - is STUNNING! I adore EVERYTHING, including the elegant background color - MeOWWWWWza! Great CRAFTILICIOUSNESS! YOU are goooooooooooood!

Brenda said...

Wow Rosemary! I love this clean look! That beautiful edge on the green cardstock is awesome! And I love your butterfly! Awesome ribbon!

Rochelle said...

I love the clean and simple look too! Thanks for playing at the colourQ!

LeAnne said...

Oh, so pretty! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!