"We do not remember days, we remember moments." Cesare Pavese

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Heartfelt Wednesday

It's Wednesday and that means I will be sharing another Heartfelt Creations DT project.  For this card I used the Heartfelt Creations set Elegant Holly Swirls (HCPC 3339), Holly Leaves (HCPC 3340) and the matching Holly dies (HCD 705).

The Elegant Holly Swirls set has two holly images.  For my card I used the larger of the two.  The image was stamped using Riding Hood Red Ink on My Minds Eye Snowed In patterned paper.  Holly leaves from the Holly Leaves set were stamped on patterned paper (Snowed In) and die cut using the holly dies.  These were popped up over the main image.  The image was finished with a trimmed out berry, some Stickles and pearls that I colored with a red Copic marker (Cardinal Red) to match the red ink.  The image was matted with red cardstock die cut using the largest Spellbinders Lacey Square die.

Thanks for taking a peek... i hope you check out the Heartfelt Creations blog.  My fellow design team members are an incredibly talented group.   I also wanted to let you know that Heartfelt Creations will be releasing some fantastic new sets and the most gorgeous new die on "Black Friday".  To celebrate they will be having some amazing deals for customers!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Rosie, what a beautiful card! I love those pretty swirls coming from the holly and the fun patterned paper you've used! :)

craftieodmae said...

I love these stamps! Gorgeous card!!!!

stampingandstitching said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous card, Rosemary! The holly is beautiful and I love the way you've paired the swirls with it! Gorgeous pp too!

Unknown said...

Rosemary, this turned out great! Such a pretty card!
hugs,
Gini

Olena said...

Very beautiful card!

Elise said...

You AMAZE me, sincerely! I adore the fact that you can make a drop-dead FABULOUS card, without a sentiment and it SAYS everything! This is WONDERFUL!